Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sin cranks up the passion in 'Undeniable'

Indigo Sin
At first glance, Sin's unlikely hero Trent seems like a guy who has been down on his luck a little too long. You've seen the signs before: Head held low. Grumpy. Rough around the edges. Distant from the world . . . but when his life takes a turn down that oh-so-familiar road of disappointment . . . frustration and indifference and the alternative kick him into gear. He either plays with the same deck of cards the universe has dealt or he takes a chance on the unexpected. Undeniable is a solid trek about a guy who just didn't care to make the right choices early and often enough, until he cannot turn away from the one thing that will ultimately save him. And that's where the story finds its pulse. Trent fights back with all the strength and will to live he can muster. Serving time in prison has apparently taught him something valuable. Question is: Would you agree with him? Is prison merely a place where people stew in their mistakes or is it a gym that can mold some men into something greater, something secure, something undeniable? Can the gentleman be reborn?


1. Before you tell us about your book, why don’t you share a little bit about yourself.
I write erotic romance for Horny Devil Publishing, and as of right now, I have eight stories published.  I live on a farm in the Midwest with my husband and three kids, and I love it!  I’ve been writing for about three years, mostly in the realm of contemporary erotic romance.

2. Outside of writing, what sort of activities do you enjoy?
I make beaded jewelry, I crochet, I LOVE to read, and I have a serious addiction to browsing Pinterest.

3. Do you have a favorite food, snack, and/or beverage?
Pepsi would be my favorite beverage (of the non-alcoholic variety), and I could probably eat Chinese food until I exploded. So bad for me, but so darn good!

4. Authors draw from a wide variety of experiences, from their own lives as well as the lives of others. Which is the richest source for you?
Hmm, I would have to say that some of my writing stems from my own life, but mostly I get ideas and inspiration from everyday things.  Things I see on TV, things I see while out and about, and photos that I happen to come across.  It usually just takes something small to trigger an idea.

5. Of the stories you have written so far, which is your favorite and why?
Well, if you mean ones I’ve already published, I’d have to say Undeniable, my most recent release.  Trent and Hazel are so wonderful together, and the romance is beautiful.  Otherwise, my current WIP is probably my best work yet.  I can’t wait to finish that one to submit it.  I find that I improve with every story I write.

6. Embarrassing moment. Do you have one? Or better yet, are you sure you want to put it out there?
Ugh…on the way back to town from a dance in Junior High, I suddenly felt ill, and threw up on the bus.  Imagine a buss full of Junior High students going, “Eww, who puked!?!”  And you’re the culprit.  So freaking embarrassing.

7. What genres do you write for? Are there any that you haven’t that you would like to explore?
I write contemporary erotic romance mostly.  I would love to be able to write paranormal or fantasy, but for some reason my brain refuses to cooperate and assist me with writing it.  I have no idea why, but I’m terrible at paranormal.

8. What advice would you give new authors?
Stay strong, learn how to grow a thick skin, and keep writing.  Not everyone is going to like what you write, and not everyone will enjoy everything you put out there.  Remember to write for yourself as well.  As long as you’re proud of what you do, you’re already ahead of the game.

9. Now that we’ve had a chance to get to know you, tell us about the latest story you have out now?
My latest story is called UNDENIABLE, a contemporary erotic romance starring Trent Carpenter and Hazel Penske.  Trent has a past, as many of us do, but he’s not what everyone thinks he is.  There are reasons for what he did, and when he comes face to face with the woman he thought he would never see again…he has some difficult decisions to make.
________________________
BLURB
Trent Carpenter is on the verge of giving up, after a series of consequences ruins the bright future he once had.

After being transferred to a new location for work, Hazel Penske thinks it will just be another routine stay until a ghost from the past appears, complicating everything.

In a maelstrom of passion, they must overcome wrongs and make amends if they want to grasp any semblance of a future together. Secrets will be revealed, but can they handle the truth?
________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment